BrandDeli is a media company responsible for the sales of TV and online advertising and brand partnerships for the linear and digital TV brands and online platforms of 24Kitchen, BBC First, Comedy Central, Discovery, Eurosport, FOX, FOX Sports, ID, MTV, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Spike, TLC and Viceland. Next to that, BrandDeli represents the online video platform My Channels and the social news platform Twitter.
Those who come to work at BrandDeli will find more than 75 enterprising colleagues in a professional but informal atmosphere. Each share the same passion for our beautiful media brands. We believe entrepreneurship, result orientation and collegiality is very important! We really work as a team and celebrate every success. We do this with pure passion, courage and pleasure!
Curious to know how things go down at BrandDeli? Follow us on Twitter; @BRANDDELI_NL
We are looking for a fulltime and experienced:
BrandDeli is creating a world-class team of Twitter professionals, and seeking an experienced Accountmanager to develop Twitter business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, we invite you to talk to us about the opportunity to become part of the BrandDeli Twitter team.
In the role of Accountmanager you serve as a product consultant, educating clients and agencies on Twitter advertising products, sharing creative best practices and building and growing business partnerships in order to drive ad revenue growth.
• Working closely together with advertisers and agencies to understand their objectives and to create effective recommendations in terms of tactics, product best practices, creatives and media.
• Executing, analyzing and optimizing advertising programs using internal tools and dashboards to optimize delivery and results.
• Evaluating campaign performance, identify opportunities for improvement and upsell.
• Resolving campaign issues in a timely and productive manner and identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Providing feedback to our product teams to help scale our advertising platform.
• You are a positive person, flexible, resilient and show initiative. You have excellent customer service.
• Other characteristics that describe you are: keen on good results, pro-active and convincing.
• You are a mature conversational partner, you are commercial but know how to find the right balance between sales and extending the client relationship through tact.
• You are stress resistant and used to meeting targets.
• Strong analytic skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
• Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
• Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
• Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
• 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies.
• Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers. Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
• Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
• A passion for digital media and Twitter in particular.
• HBO/Bachelor(+) education level.
• An excellent command of both written and spoken Dutch and English
• A good salary and conditions.
• A challenging and fulfilling job.
• A beautiful office with a homely ambiance, complete with a library, fire place, open work spaces and a shared lunch area.
• An amazing work atmosphere: Our Deli Chef making the most delicious fresh daily lunches, our work drinks, our legendary Christmas parties, the best team outings but most importantly, inspiring and caring colleagues.
• All of this may make you occasionally forget you’re at work.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills, and a passion for learning, and would you like to work in an environment where we use the credo ‘work hard, play hard’?! Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.