At smartclip, we are shaping the future of video and TV advertising. Our proprietary technology empowers advertisers and agencies with true cross-screen storytelling on all devices, and enables publishers to monetise their content in the most efficient and effective way possible. The smartclip portfolio encompasses best-in-class broadcasters, publishers, and brands that seek to traverse the boundaries of traditional advertising by delivering innovative, premium video ad experiences that propel the industry forward.
Smartclip is Europe’s largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
About the job
For our Central Team we are looking for a Campaign Manager (f/m/d). Our central team is the primary operations and support channel for our demand teams, DSP’s and publishing media and works for all smartclip markets.
As Campaign Manager you will be trained to operate and optimize programmatic, IO and Addressable TV Campaigns across Europe. In this role you will have deep knowledge of our systems and a good understanding of the online advertising industry. You combine your analytical, technical and commercial skills to act as an expert to secure best in class Ad Operations, consultancy and support.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Campaign forecasting;
- Campaign planning and -management;
- Optimizing of campaigns;
- Account management;
- Reporting- and data analysis;
- Assistance with customer and partner care, and technical support.
- Experience from digital media and digital marketing (ideally within video advertising);
- Experience from roles with ad-operations or programmatic operations containing elements of data analysis is a plus;
- Ability to engage in and proactively collaborate with a dynamic team;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work with multiple (international-) internal and external teams;
- “Can do attitude” and a desire to constantly develop the own skillset;
- Good communication skills in German and English, written and verbally.
Check the website for more information.