XITE is the music brand for young adults and broadcasts the most popular music videos 24/7. XITE went live in 2008 and became the largest music channel in the Netherlands and Belgium shortly after. XITE is distributed to 16 million households in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Qatar, Canada and the United States and is expanding globally. In 2015 XITE released a world’s first: Personalised Music Television, which allows viewers to personalise their music channel by liking and skipping music videos.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you seeking for a young, fast grown and dynamic organisation to continue your professional career? Do you have an analytical mindset, do you enjoy working with numbers and are you seeking for a full-time job (40 hrs) in the field of finance? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Finance dire
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure that all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the Finance Manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- HBO degree in business, finance, accounting or a related field
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Acting with integrity and honesty
- Strong customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with business principles and practices
- Great eye for detail
- Organisational, planning-, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Computer skills (in particular with spreadsheets and calculation software).
What we offer
- The possibility to develop your career in a young and fast growing (international) company
- A challenging work environment in Amsterdam-North where professionalism, initiative and creativity are a must
- A diverse and international team of 60 colleagues
- A great place to work with freshly prepared daily lunches by our chef
- And lets’ not forget: we have Friday drinks and rooftop parties!
Check for more informatie the website of Xite.